About Ole Olson's
Towing & Recovery
started in the towing and
recovery business as a
partnership with a local service station on August
10, 1970 and went on his
1973. On February 1, 1977
Ole bought out his
competitor, Owl Wrecker, which had been in business since 1956. He
name to Olson’s Owl Wrecker. On July 1,
1995 the present
name of Ole Olson’s Towing and
Recovery Service was put into use.
the Wisconsin Towing and Recovery
in 1994 and 1995 and numerous others. He is also a member of many
towing and recovery
such as the North Dakota Towing Association, South Dakota Towing
and the Towing and Recovery Association of America.
2009, Ole was inducted into the
International Towing & Recovery Hall of Fame.